Author Topic: On The Road To Tyranny  (Read 104868 times)

Mad

• Administrator
  • Hax0r
  • #Hostile @ irc.gamesurge.net
    • View Profile
    • RevoltRiot.com
Re: On The Road To Tyranny
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2007, 03:50:39 PM »
WHAT GUY?!?! @ boston's Logan airport as a flight services guy on 9/11

and yeah i know ok city bombing was an inside job also

lol, it's all an inside job isn't it lox. Is the 50 Cent feud vs Kanye West just formulated by George Bush tot ake the heat off of him and put it on the real ruler of the US???

G UNIT FOR PREZIDENTE.
Ht shirts @ Revolt★Riot

MrMaroon5

• Hotdrop Takeover
  • Slax0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2007, 09:14:11 PM »
Lox

I beleive that there is plenty of shit the goverment keeps from us about this stuff. Also, I beleive that there was knowledge about it before hand, but they can't check out every lead everybody calls in.

Also, I see lots of profit and benefit from 911 for businesses before and after. Including Georgie's and Dick's.

But, what was the benefit of Oaklahoma? There is plenty of coverup to prevent mass panic. But what is the inside job?

Also, you post endless clips and theories. I think most people beleive there is cover up afterwards. Setup bfore hand is debated much more.
But what do you, Lox, think what happened?
The reason I ask is because some of the links and videos have different opinions and theories.
And, no I haven't watched all of them or read all of them. I don't have that much free time.
"The newest slavery is to paint the people poor and stupid."

[Ht]LOx

• Hostile Member
  • Hax0r
    • View Profile
    • Fight the new world order
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2007, 10:45:35 PM »
just some of the things i have read on the ok city bombing im not backing it a %100 i just started researching it but it is showing signs of one.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/220207okcrevelations.htm

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/ok.html

[Ht]LOx

• Hostile Member
  • Hax0r
    • View Profile
My Reasons
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2007, 03:03:29 AM »
As for what i think happened on 9/11 is this.

1st Reason

Then don’t forget about the September 2000 report from the neo-conservative think tank PNAC, called “Rebuilding America’s Defenses” signed by Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, William Kristol and Paul Wolfowitz, among others.

“Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor. Domestic politics and industrial policy will shape the pace and content of transformation as much as the requirements of current missions.” —Rebuilding America’s Defenses – p51 – p63 of pdf file   Sept 2000

Link To The PDF File
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

2nd Reason

CHAIRMAN OF THE JOINTCHIEFS OF STAFF INSTRUCTION

Rumsfeld in fact had a vital role to play in coordinating the military response to an attack on the U.S. Andrew Cockburn explains: “Though most people assume that the chain of command runs from the president to the vice president, the cold war bequeathed a significant constitutional readjustment. In an age when an enemy attack might allow only a few minutes for detection and reaction, control of American military power became vested in the National Command Authority, which consists of the president and the secretary of defense. Collectively, the NCA is the ultimate source of military orders, uniquely empowered, among other things, to order the use of nuclear weapons. In time of war, therefore, Rumsfeld was effectively the president’s partner, the direct link to the fighting forces, and all orders had to go through him. Such orders were supposed to be transmitted from . . . the National Military Command Center.” Cockburn adds that the NMCC is “the operational center for any and every crisis, from nuclear war to hijacked airliners.”

The secretary of defense’s specific responsibility in the event of an airplane hijacking was made clear in a July 1997 military instruction, which was slightly revised in June 2001. This stated: “In the event of a hijacking, the NMCC will be notified by the most expeditious means by the FAA [Federal Aviation Administration]. The NMCC will, with the exception of immediate responses as authorized by reference d, forward requests for DOD [Department of Defense] assistance to the secretary of defense for approval.”

The secretary of defense’s specific responsibility in the event of an airplane hijacking was made clear in a July 1997 military instruction, which was slightly revised in June 2001. This stated: “In the event of a hijacking, the NMCC will be notified by the most expeditious means by the FAA [Federal Aviation Administration]. The NMCC will, with the exception of immediate responses as authorized by reference d, forward requests for DOD [Department of Defense] assistance to the secretary of defense for approval.”

As Stated In The "Chairman Of The Joint Chiefs Of Staff Instruction"

Links To This Document And Some Other Info On him During 9/11 To Much To Post

2 Links To The Document
http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/jel/cjcsd/cjcsi/3610_01a.pdf
http://www.wanttoknow.info/010601dod
3rd Link To Accounts Of His Actions on 9/11
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2007/300507rumsfeld.htm

3rd Reason

Agency planned drill for plane crash last Sept. 11
Associated Press
August 22, 2002

WASHINGTON -- In what the government describes as a bizarre coincidence, one U.S. intelligence agency was planning an exercise last Sept. 11 in which an errant aircraft crashed into one of its buildings. But the cause wasn't terrorism -- it was to be a simulated accident.

Officials at the Chantilly, Va.-based National Reconnaissance Office had scheduled an exercise that morning in which a small corporate jet crashed into one of the four towers at the agency's headquarters building after experiencing a mechanical failure.

The agency is about four miles from the runways of Washington Dulles International Airport.

Agency chiefs came up with the scenario to test employees' ability to respond to a disaster, said spokesman Art Haubold. To simulate the damage from the plane, some stairwells and exits were to be closed off, forcing employees to find other ways to evacuate the building.

"It was just an incredible coincidence that this happened to involve an aircraft crashing into our facility," Haubold said. "As soon as the real world events began, we canceled the exercise."

Terrorism was to play no role in the exercise, which had been planned for several months, he said.

Adding to the coincidence, American Airlines Flight 77 -- the Boeing 767 that was hijacked and crashed into the Pentagon -- took off from Dulles at 8:10 a.m. on Sept. 11, 50 minutes before the exercise was to begin. It struck the Pentagon around 9:40 a.m., killing 64 aboard the plane and 125 on the ground.

The National Reconnaissance Office operates many of the nation's spy satellites. It draws its personnel from the military and the CIA.

After the Sept. 11 attacks, most of the 3,000 people who work at agency headquarters were sent home, save for some essential personnel, Haubold said.

An announcement for an upcoming homeland security conference in Chicago first noted the exercise.

In a promotion for speaker John Fulton, a CIA officer assigned as chief of NRO's strategic gaming division, the announcement says, "On the morning of September 11th 2001, Mr. Fulton and his team ... were running a pre-planned simulation to explore the emergency response issues that would be created if a plane were to strike a building. Little did they know that the scenario would come true in a dramatic way that day."

4th Reason A Transcript From Larry King Live on December 21, 2001

KING: You were right here when the Pentagon...

RUMSFELD: I was.

KING: And someone told me that you had spoken to a congressional delegation...

RUMSFELD: Right here in this room.

KING: ... in this room about terrorism that morning. RUMSFELD: I had said at -- I had an 8 o'clock breakfast -- that sometime in the next two, four, six, eight, 10, 12 months, there would be an event that would occur in the world that would be sufficiently shocking that it would remind people, again, how important it is to have a strong, healthy Defense Department that contributes -- that underpins peace and stability in our world. And that is what underpins peace and stability. It's the fact -- we can't have healthy economies and active lives unless we live in a peaceful, stabile world. And I said that to these people.

And someone walked in and handed a note that said that a plane had just hit the World Trade Center. And we adjourned the meeting. And I went in to get my CIA briefing right next door here, and the whole building shook within 15 minutes. And it was a jarring thing.

KING: And you ran toward the smoke?

RUMSFELD: Yes.

KING: Because?

RUMSFELD: Oh, goodness, who knows? I wanted to see what had happened. I wanted to see if people needed help. And went downstairs and helped for a bit with some people on stretchers. And then I came back up here and started to realize I had to get back up here and get at it.

KING: I know we're out of the allotted time, but Gary Hart has said that he expects -- his commission previously said this would happen. You were pretty prophetic that morning. But it's going to happen again.

RUMSFELD: Well, we have to recognize that it's a dangerous and untidy world. There's a lot of very powerful, lethal weapons that exist and ways that people can impose enormous damage. And we have to be vigilant. We have to be willing to invest to see that we have the kinds of capabilities that we can deter and defend and, where necessary, preempt.

KING: But it's an every-minute job.

RUMSFELD: It is. It is.

KING: Thank you, as always.

RUMSFELD: Thank you. Appreciate it.

KING: Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.

Link To The Cnn Transcript
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0112/05/lkl.00.html

My 5th Reason Is This Video
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/110207Empire.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.I don't know how else to open peoples minds on this forum.
2.I had friends that died in thoese buildings.
3.I was supposed to be in thoese buildings that day heading to jersey around the same time but my clothes were not dry.
4.I have researched 9/11 for over 3 years and just started saying it was an inside job last winter
i didn't want to jump the gun like some people on this forum. I believed the offical story until i researched it and found out it was all LIES
5.I care about this country and if it takes me posting on this forum and others to get the word out then so be it. As long as i have the blessing of Mr.Madleon
6.They have already kill over 3,000+ people does it take 3 million for you people to wake up? over 3,722 soldiers have died fighting a war which has no basis and no enemy. "There Is Nothing To Win"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE2SdF1fN4s
Still Believe Them?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAKE UP BEFORE THEY STAGE ANOTHER 9/11!!!!!!!!!!
www.infowars.com
www.wearechange.org
www.911blogger.com

JacquesShelock

• Hostile SWTOR
  • Linkstigator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2007, 09:11:51 AM »
That Goering quote has always been one of my favorites.

I'm with Lox  ;)

“When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”    Sinclair Lewis

MrMaroon5

• Hotdrop Takeover
  • Slax0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2007, 12:04:07 PM »
The president doesn't get to know everything or controll everything.

One interesting thing said by Rodger Clinton, Bill's brother.

Bill said if he ever became president, he wanted to know about area 51 and the Kennedy assasination.
When he confronted people who might know, they told hime they didn't or it was classified even for him.

Mad

• Administrator
  • Hax0r
  • #Hostile @ irc.gamesurge.net
    • View Profile
    • RevoltRiot.com
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2007, 01:30:08 PM »
Red (necks), White (trash) and Blue (collar)?

hohoho.  ::)
Ht shirts @ Revolt★Riot

Boxy

• Slax0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2007, 03:26:08 AM »
OK LOX

I got you ..

Here is my little contribution ..

THIS is what a Jet looks like when it is REALLY LOW, and moving REALLY FAST ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAfQwDizpRo
(cool in and of it's self)

THIS is the "BEST" and "ONLY" footage of the Pentagon hit..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L75Gga92WO8&mode=related&search=

Watch the whole thing so you can see the patrol car go by CLOSE to the Camera, and seems it goes by SLOW and Obvioussly a car...

Then look at the "Plane" hit the ground and then BAM next frame, it's in the building..

ok yes, Speed, but there is NO WAY that is a Jet of any significant size there .. you can actually see a smaller shape hitting the ground the first frame it appears ..

With the distance farther away from the cam, it is obvious you would see more.. Look at the refresh rate in the play back and again at the car.. 

Then at the explosion ..

You mean to tell me, you can see three or 4 frames of that explosion before it hits the top of the screen, but you only see one frame of a jet plane ?  what's faster a plane, or an explosion .. i'm not sure myself.. just asking...

I would love to know how fast the car was going, I am sure there is someway to calculate the distance from that point , to the distance the "plane" hit, and then calculate the speed of the "Plane" based on that math .. Anyway, that is beyond my math ..

Also,  look at the skip in the playback when the "plane" hits..You can, with some trying, get it to pause right when the object appears, and it is clearly no Nose of a jet ..

The other obvious is the "flight 93 wreckage" footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc

lox had already shown us. Debri Everywhere. It was so obvioussly blown to shot in the air ..  Why they wouldn't even admit to that part after what happened in NYC is beyond me..

It would seem prudent to blow that thing out of the sky if it might do damage somewhere..

One cover up deserves another ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgSaBT9hNU&mode=related&search=

God Help us .. Our govt. won't ...
Listen to those Eye witness accounts..

New York PD, FD, Citizens , Newsmen and Women all claiming explosions, and Demo's ..

Please people wake up ..
Like I said, maybe it wasnt our govt. bringing those planes in , but the buildings were wired for one reason or another. A decisin was made, and the buildings were pulled..

THINK ABOUT THIS ..

HOW IN THE WORLD Did such a poorly built building Withstand it's Sister falling down at it's Base ?
They were pulled ..

Poiny iss, Major conspiracy, or major cover up, they need to be telling the truth, and they need to be held accountable for their failings..

Instead they got rich by the war machine ... and have left our country in it's most precarious state probably in it's history (since the World Wars at least) ....

Last one is this in my book an obvious illustration that Explosives were somehow in place prior to the "attack" ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9BofDUXv0&mode=related&search=

Apparently it takes time to set these types of charges up, and couldn't have been done that quickly after the planes hit...

I know some of this is repeated, but they are the points that I PERSONALLY have trouble swallowing and or have trouble getting them to add up and equalling the "official" story ..

I like the part about Enron and WorldCom ..
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 03:50:30 AM by Boxy »

warning

• Administrator
  • Hax0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2007, 03:43:49 AM »
OMG CHECK THIS - ITS FUCKING TRUE I CANT BELIEVE I DOUBTED

That is the post icon for this thread.

The top flame represents the plane crash.

The bottom plane represents the controlled demolition charges that were secretly set in one of the most populated buildings in new york city without anyone noticing.

The red arrow represents everyone running from the building.

The little corner up top is the building starting fall.

Boxy

• Slax0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2007, 03:56:31 AM »

The bottom plane represents the controlled demolition charges that were secretly set in one of the most populated buildings in new york city without anyone noticing.

Yeah this really makes a point ...

JacquesShelock

• Hostile SWTOR
  • Linkstigator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2007, 09:49:59 AM »
I figured I would put my Flight 93 story to the mix.

Being ex-military and a Louisiana resident I have the priviledge of knowing the pilot that flies all of the top brass in the state.  When 9/11 happened, I'm sure you will all remember that Bush flew on Air Force One to Barksdale Air Force Base, in Shreveport, LA.  My pilot friend was summoned to fly the top general in the state from New Orleans to Shreveport to meet the President.

About halfway there the general gets a message and says to my pilot friend, "We just shot one down in Pennsylvania."

Believe it or not but the guy is pretty trustworthy and wouldn't make it up.  Since Flight 93 was way late in the sequence there was ample time for the shot down scenario.  The lack of a tail section at the crash scene (or any other "real" parts for that matter) would be consistent with a rear shot.

http://home.comcast.net/~skydrifter/flt93.htm
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30682
http://killtown.911review.org/flight93.html

That's just a few of the first results of a Google "flight 93 tail section" search.  There are of course many similarities between the Flight 93 crash scene and the Pentagon crash scene (missing parts, nice pretty holes, etc.)  I'm too lazy to find and document it but I remember reading that pieces of the plane (an engine, other stuff) were found miles away which could not have happened if the plane simply crashed.

Check out the cell phone transcripts that supposedly came from Flight 93, which also yielded that famous "Let's roll!"  Sure does sound like some good propaganda to put out - good Americans fighting terror in the skies.  Also a better story than, "We had to kill our own people."

Just my .02

“When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”    Sinclair Lewis

MrMaroon5

• Hotdrop Takeover
  • Slax0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2007, 10:30:52 AM »
I figured I would put my Flight 93 story to the mix.

Being ex-military and a Louisiana resident I have the priviledge of knowing the pilot that flies all of the top brass in the state.  When 9/11 happened, I'm sure you will all remember that Bush flew on Air Force One to Barksdale Air Force Base, in Shreveport, LA.  My pilot friend was summoned to fly the top general in the state from New Orleans to Shreveport to meet the President.

About halfway there the general gets a message and says to my pilot friend, "We just shot one down in Pennsylvania."

Believe it or not but the guy is pretty trustworthy and wouldn't make it up.  Since Flight 93 was way late in the sequence there was ample time for the shot down scenario.  The lack of a tail section at the crash scene (or any other "real" parts for that matter) would be consistent with a rear shot.

http://home.comcast.net/~skydrifter/flt93.htm
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30682
http://killtown.911review.org/flight93.html

That's just a few of the first results of a Google "flight 93 tail section" search.  There are of course many similarities between the Flight 93 crash scene and the Pentagon crash scene (missing parts, nice pretty holes, etc.)  I'm too lazy to find and document it but I remember reading that pieces of the plane (an engine, other stuff) were found miles away which could not have happened if the plane simply crashed.

Check out the cell phone transcripts that supposedly came from Flight 93, which also yielded that famous "Let's roll!"  Sure does sound like some good propaganda to put out - good Americans fighting terror in the skies.  Also a better story than, "We had to kill our own people."

Just my .02

Yeah, I totally beleive that that plane could have been shot down.
But, that raises another question? If there was a goverment plot to blow all those buildings up, why stop this plane?

JacquesShelock

• Hostile SWTOR
  • Linkstigator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2007, 11:12:25 AM »
The fourth plane wasn't needed as part of the plot.  They already had the 2 towers and the Pentagon, plus this one was way behind schedule as far as hitting something when compared to the other three.  Being that late there would have been questions as to why we didn't do something in time.

[Ht]LOx

• Hostile Member
  • Hax0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2007, 01:05:41 PM »

This Is How You Do It Warn

Thursday, November 24, 2005
Interview with Scott Forbes
Scott Forbes, who worked in the South Tower of the world trade center, witnessed a power-down of the tower in the weekend before 9/11.

I spoke with Scott Forbes by telephone for around a half hour in late 2004. I also arranged a video interview. However, due to delays by a third person in releasing that video, Scott and I agreed to post a written interview now to fill in some of the details of Scott's experience.

GENERAL BACKGROUND

GW: In 2001, you were working as an information technology specialist for Fiduciary Trust. Were you the main IT person for Fiduciary Trust, or were you an assistant IT person?

SF: I worked within an IT department of around 100 as a senior DBA [database administrator] and team leader.

GW: Fiduciary Trust had floors 90 and 94-97 of the South Tower at that time. Did you work on a specific floor, or did your duties normally keep you roaming on several floors?

SF: I and my technology colleagues worked on the 97th floor ... in the course of the day we would have meetings or give support on other floors but most our time would have been spent on the 97th floor.

THE WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER 8TH AND 9TH

GW: You've previously stated that on the weekend of September 8 and 9, 2001, there was a "power down" condition in world trade center Tower 2, the South Tower, and that this power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approximately 36 hours from floor 50 up. Do you know what time the power-down started?

SF: All systems were shutdown on Saturday morning and the power down condition was in effect from approximately 12 noon on Saturday September 8, 2001.

GW: When did it end?

SF: Approximately 2PM on Sunday 9/9.

GW: How do you know that there was no electricity from floor 50 up, if Fiduciary Trust was on much higher floors -- starting at the 90th floor?

SF: I can't absolutely verify that there was no power on lower floors ... all I can validate is that we were informed of the power down condition, that we had to take down all systems and then the following day had to bring back up all systems ...

GW: You've previously stated that you were aware of the power down since you worked in the IT department and had to work with many others that weekend to ensure that all systems were cleanly shutdown beforehand ... and then brought back up afterwards. How many other Fiduciary Trust folks were you working with? Can any of them verify your story?

SF: Many, many people worked on the power down, both from the IT department and from the business, revalidating systems when they were available again. Other people can validate my information. Some people do not remember the circumstances, some people will not revisit that time ... but others acknowledge the power down freely and can validate my information.

GW: You said the reason given by the World Trade Center or Port Authority for the power down was that cabling in the tower was being upgraded. Do you know what parts of the building or how extensive the area would have been for upgrading cabling? In other words, would the area being worked on have been near the outer walls of the tower? Near the core? In the middle?

SF: I have no knowledge about this and can't comment ...

GW: You also stated that, without power, there were no security cameras. How do you know that? Could there have been backup generators which powered the security cameras?

SF: Within my company security cameras were monitored and videos retained for reference. They were powered from the usual power supplies so they would ave been out of action like all other electrical appliances.

GW: You also stated that, without power, there were security locks on doors. Are you just referring to outside doors, or also office doors? Were the locks electrical or key? If electrical, were they battery-operated?

SF: I was referring to the secure doors accessing my companies floors (and other companies). I do not believe there were any battery operated doors.

GW: You also stated there were many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower. Did you see any of these folks yourself?

SF: Yes. By “engineers” I mean there were workmen on site, in overalls.

GW: Did these folks look "middle eastern"?

SF: No, not particularly, I mean I don't recall registering that the
guys were of one racial group or another.

GW: Did you recognize any of them from previous "work" in the tower?

SF: No.

THE MORNING OF 9/11

GW: You were home on the shore of Jersey City on the morning of 9/11, and -- according to what you have said previously -- you were "convinced immediately that something was happening related to the weekend work". Why did you think that?

SF: When the South Tower collapsed, like a pillar of sand, it seemed unreal and inconceivable and I immediately thought something weird was going on. I became more suspicious several months later when the power down condition was never acknowledged and in some instances was denied by authorities.

THE 9/11 COMMISSION

GW: Finally, you've stated that you gave your information to the 9/11 Commission, but it took no interest. How did you get the info to the Commission (phone, email, letter?)

SF: I contacted the commission through their website and by mail. But I was never acknowledged nor contacted.

GW: Did the Commission ever follow up with you?

SF: No

GW: Anything else you wish to tell us?

SF: I have another piece of interesting information ... after 9/11 my company, along with others, was in disaster recovery mode at a location in New Jersey. At that site were literally hundreds and hundreds of eye witnesses to the events of 9/11. As a British National I was contacted by Scotland Yard in London to interview me on the events ... but I've often wondered why us authorities, like the New York police or FBI, did not interview all those witnesses available altogether in New Jersey. It seems like incompetence to me at best ... negligence at worst.

Postscript: Scott did not wish to speak with me concerning reports of explosions above the impact zone in the tower, perhaps because of privacy concerns for the family members of those who died in the tower. Scott told me that he was recently interviewed for a Dutch TV Documentary. So stay tuned: 2 videos of Scott should be coming out soon. .

another interview with him it starts 58 seconds in with pics of the dust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHJHAp49Lh8

Boxy

• Slax0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2007, 01:38:02 PM »
      I just have to say that, all this information about the power down, etc.. I just kid of wish some of these "theorists" would mention that perhaps it wasnt originally part of a plan to destroy the buildings intentionally with out a reason. MAYBE they could at least entertain the idea that the building was wired in case of such an attack, so they could bring the buildings straight down .. I think if they would entertain the idea that the building was wired for just such an emergency, and NOT as part of a plot to destroy the buildings, that they would get more people to start opening their minds ,and seeing the building was wired...
      When people hear that they wired the buildings to bring them down on Sept. 11 th, they just reject it out of denial .. if they would entertain the idea it was for noble purposes, then maybe people could come around to the reality that they WERE pulled, and THEN maybe they can start to un cover their own clouded reasoning and get to the truth ..
      My own feelings ,(that it goes deeper than our govt/NYC being "prepared" to pull the buildings and closer to "let the attack happen", then pulled them,  which is just removed from "Made it happen" by some plot ), shouldn't matter ..  so I am trying to see things the way others do (Unwilling to accept our govt. woulf be prt of such a thing..

just like some are willing to accept 93 was likely shot down .. That is the first step towards opening up their minds to the potential truth ..

Knowing the building was wired , but that it may have been done with the right intentions, may help others to open their minds as well .

that make any sense ?

History